GPSL is looking for a talented individual to join our North American technical team as a Sales Engineer to support our sales and marketing teams.
This person must have experience working with customers to understand their technical challenges and requirements to effectively propose solutions.
The Sales Engineer will work closely with the sales and technical teams to develop business and technical strategies that can help ensure the best chance to win business.
The Sales Engineer must be able to run onsite presentations or host remote presentations, perform product demonstrations, lead whiteboard discussions, and assist with the creation and delivery of proofs of concept.
Sales Engineer – Responsibilities
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance by answering technical questions from customers and sales team
- Write business proposals, statements of work, and respond to RFQs, RFIs, and RFPs
- Create reusable pre-sales assets (software demo environments, scripts, technical presentations) for use in customer demos, marketing presentations, and webinars
- Travel to customer sites (as needed) for purposes of demonstrating of the software that will address the customer requirements
- Perform analysis of customer objectives and requirements to develop business propositions and proposals
- Be an effective liaison between customers and the project teams, providing requirements, objectives, and customer insight
- Remain up to date with newer improvements of PTC software and its use
- Provide customer training on the software/products, product support, trouble-shooting and customer support
- Solicit and log client feedback and evaluate the data to improve project performance
Sales Engineer – Experience
- Three to five years of experience in working with PTC Software set (Arbortext, Creo, Windchill, etc.)
- Three to five years of experience in conducting product demonstrations and technical workshops
- Engineering background and/or experience to support sales activities and to support customers in the application, integration, and operation of PLM & SLM Software
- Experience writing business proposals, statements of work, and responding to RFPs/RFIs/RFQs
- Flexibility to cover working with teams in other time zones
Sales Engineer – Other Qualifications
- US Citizen
- Government clearance a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field with 2-5 years’ technical sales experience
- Ability to work remotely under general guidance
- Ability and willingness to innovate and learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Advanced organization, interpersonal, and presentation skills
Contact Jeff Stevenson for further information:
Tel: +1 817 262 3988