LiveWorx is a global technology conference and marketplace for solutions engineered for a smart, connected world.
Having attended last year and been blown away by this premier technology conference, we are delighted to announce that we will be exhibiting at the 2017 LiveWorx conference.
Our team of product experts will be on-hand throughout the event to demonstrate new ways to use existing Service Lifecycle Management (SLM) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tools and platforms, and find new value born from the industrial Internet of Things (IoT).
The event is a fantastic opportunity to share cross-sector expertise well as developing new ideas to drive value and business transformation and we are excited to be part of it.
LiveWorx provides visitors with:
- Strategic “how-to” tips – 200 breakouts covering critical industry topics to build knowledge and educate on best practices. The conference offers cutting-edge use cases, live demonstrations and deep-dive technical lectures that are directly related to industry goals.
- Training and onsite certification – Access to more than 50 hands-on trainings that deliver product enhancements and the latest technology updates.
- Latest product announcements – Detailed updates to help businesses decide if they should invest in new technology, and how to action the right steps.
- World leading networking opportunities with peers and clients – Strengthen industry contacts and meet with the world’s top thought leaders, architects, data scientists, developers, engineers, inventors, business leaders, designers and more. There will be 6,000 + people attending LiveWorx.
- Inspiration – Main stage keynotes are a highlight with a perfect mix of industry luminaries as well as thought leaders that challenge visitors to think outside of the box and find inspiration in unconventional places.
We have reduced price conference badges for GPSL customers in limited supply, contact us to register for one before they run out.
Alternatively, if you are already attending LiveWorx 2017 and would like to arrange a meeting during the event to discuss a specific product or GPSL solution please contact Mike Conley
We look forward to seeing you there!